Asian Recipes

Chines recipes

Chines recipes

Healthy Recipes

Asian Recipes

Chines recipes

Chines recipes

Healthy Recipes

» » How To Make Tangsuyuk ( Sweet,Sour And Pork ) Recipes - The Cooking House

Add

How To Make Tangsuyuk ( Sweet,Sour And Pork ) Recipes - The Cooking House                                        

 

     How To Make Tangsuyuk ( Sweet, Sour, And Pork ) Recipes                  


  Hi, everybody !

Today, let's make #party #food
                                     
Today, let's make #party #food

! Let's have a party!When you have a party, you give food. Without food, it's annoying boring!

     So, today, we're going to make Tangsuyuk!


Tangsuyuk is crispy pork, in a sweet and sour sauce, made with fruits and colorful vegetables.


You can use beef, chicken or pork.

Are you vegetarian?

Don't be disappointed!

You can use Shiite mushrooms!So I just salted this Shiite mushrooms for a few hours, now it's plump !We need to make this very crunchy!
So 1 pound of pork, I'm going to cut it into thin slices.Shoulder part, should not be too much fatty.So all like lean cut.


First, slice thinly.

Look like this size, thin.

And then, let's season.

Ginger, half a teaspoon amount.


Then, half teaspoon salt.

And then cover.

So I'm going to keep in the refrigerator while I'm preparing other ingredients.I'm going to make the very crunchy batter.With this potato starch.

We need one cup.
Doesn't matter how much water you can add

But I use 3 cups.

So well mix this.

This starch is heavier than water, and it's going to sink soon.And it will take one and half hours.This is going to sink, like this.And also, we need to soak one more item.This is wood ear mushrooms.

When soaked, it's plump and very springy.This looks like a real leaf, like an ear. (laughs)And shtick mushrooms.
If you make tang sujuk with shiitake mushrooms, well soaked, make it soft like this cut into quarters. Like really cute hmm

And then here, just a little salt.Just like the pork we did.

I'm going to fry my pork, and then let's heat up the oil first.

4 cups of corn oil I'm using

In this pork, we are going to add two tablespoons of starch.

Then, well mix this.

The reason I'm doing this is so that the hot oil is not going to be splashed.Also, quickly, we can coat easily with the batter.Just a little bit.

I'm going to pour out the water.When you poke this, this is like mud.Hard.
So this is the key point that you make a crispy batter.Let's add one egg white.
And then, mix this.And let's also do this shiitake mushrooms too.Tangsuyuk is a popular Korean-Chinese food.I learned how to make this tansu hyuk batter years ago when I lived in Korea.One of my friends invited me to her house. She made us some tansu yuk.So crunchy, and so delicious.

I asked her, how did you make this batter?Because all the time I make this, I never used this method.As a mixture, and the starch is soft to the bottom.And then pour out the water, I never used this method.
But I asked her, and she revealed the secret.Ever since then, I always use this method.And it never betrayed me. (laughs)Starch will always sink to the bottom.
Before cooking, you have to remix it.My oil is hot enough, I think.
So, let's fry!And I need this, this and strainer.So, common! I'll show you.
So I dip this, see it's the right temperature.I'm going to turn on my vent.

And mix again.
Turn down the heat, to medium heat.Until light golden brown.
It will take 5~6 minutes over medium-high heat.I'm going to all collect on this one, paper towel on my basket.We added this pork, all different time.So, first, one is already cooked.Later when we add in this one, is still being cooked.So how can you know is by the Color and crispness.You can feel this with your tongs.It really should be crispy, crunchy Control your heat.

My first batch is done.I'm going to strain this here.
And then my 2nd batch.With your tongs, split.

And then my 1st batch is here.See, light golden brown.And my last batch.

Shiitake mushrooms.This is a Shiitake mushroom.Ho, my !

Light golden brown.We fry the ones.If we have a party in three days,
just make this and freeze it.And then when your guests come over you just cook one more time We need to double fry, and second chip makes it crispy.
I'm going to let cool this guy And then, let's make a sauce!Using your cookie cutter, you can make it cute.And this one, eat it.And an onion.
Just a little bit will do.Wood ear mushrooms.I'll use maybe three.
You see there's a stem part around here, so you'll have to get rid of that part.Look at that, actually looks like somebody's ear.Cute, and springy.A small amount of apple is enough.We are going to make cucumber late, last minute.

Cucumber, and pineapple.

I'm going to cut this thinly.

I'm using canned pineapple, but you can use fresh pineapple too.

Two tablespoons potato starch.

And add two tablespoons water.

So we make starch water or starchy water.

This starch water is going to be added to thicken the sauce later.So now pan is heated, one teaspoon cooking oil.Mushrooms, mignon, and carrots.
Then let's add apple.
We need to make sweet, so sugar.

Two tablespoons white vinegar.

Or apple vinegar.

For color, some soy sauce, half a teaspoon.
Salt, one teaspoon.

And well mix.
The sauce is boiling now.And let's combine this mixture again.Just pour this.Low heat.
While my sauce is cooking, let's fry this pork the 2nd time.So 2nd time when you cook, it can be crowded a little, doesn't matter.Turn off the heat.

So pineapple and cucumber.Add sesame oil.See, cucumber is a wonderful green color now.And remove from the heat.

Let me taste it.Crunchy pork is coated with the sticky sweet, sour sauce.This is exactly what people want from Tansu yuk, that texture.And crunchiness.
And when you chew this, outside is very crunchy, inside is like I'm eating a rice cake.

Delicious.

Today, we made tansu yuk, sweet and sour pork.This is one of those #Korean #Chinese #dishes.#Korean #people #love #tangsuyuk.


#How #To #Make #Tangsuyuk ( #Sweet,#Sour #And #Pork ) #Recipes
Enjoy my recipe, see you next time. Bye~~

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

2 comments: